Saturday, August 29, 2009

HELLO KITTYLICIOUS

"HELLO KITTY" design is my very first nail art stamp kit i was inspired by "GETCHA NAILS DID" when i read her blog about HK design i was really so envy to her nails... im not really HK fanatic but when i saw her nails... wooooooooooooahhhhhh.. IM LOVIN HK from that day on..lol..the reason why i created this blog accnt. its all bcoz of her.. oh yeh im really fanatic to her blog...

this is the photo that inspired me
im really thankful to u brooke...u really ROCK!!

this is my version of "HELLO KITTY" & my first try of nail art stampin
my daughter love this design too..
i used BNC neon pink for the base & konad special polish white & black plus konad ip M57 & M63



this is my first "hello kitty image plate & its called "china HELLO KITTY plate"

my 2nd HK plate the plate is "octagon m71"


i used BNC neon pink & yellow for my base & BNC nail polish "black" for stampin

"kittylicious"

7 comments:

Skye said...

your nailz are gorjuzz hun

Anonymous said...

Hi! Found you blog though Kae at The Hungry Asain and had to follow! Your Konad stamping is fantastic and I live all your posts so far! - I will definitely be back for more tips and to look at your beautiful work, thank you!

ThRiSzHa said...

thanks for the compliment SKYE & DANIELLE..

Lucy said...

OMG! How cute are all your Hello Kity manicures. I'm not Hello Kitty crazy but I do think it's cute. Love your daughters manicures. The two toned is especially cute! Fantastic job.

Brooke said...

lol - you did great!! I'm impressed :)

Claire's Blog said...

Could you tell me where you bought your plates with Hello Kitty please ?
I love your site ! It gave me the idea of maybe look for a nice plate and try myself !

ThRiSzHa said...

i bought them through my friend who have a salon in the Philippines...