Monday, June 14, 2010

GLAMMED UP NAILS!!

HI Ladies..Happy MONDAY everyone!! I got another awesome fabulous package from another blogger.. LISA (GLAMMED UP)and Im sure most of u know her for she's the QUEEN OF MULTI LAYERING NAIL ART STAMPING.. I love all her unique nail art works.. her creativity is awesome!! her nail art works are always on my desk top background...I Love her and I know most of u love her too...and so, I just like to share to what Lisa sent me...weeeeeeeeee.... are u excited?? oh, well let me share to u what fauxnadicure I made from the stuffs that Lisa sent me...

polishes used:
sinfulcolor polish Sugar Sugar
china glaze passion
Sally hansen hidden treasure
image plate:
H25 (chez-delaney)


sinfulcolors sugar sugar

ok, heres what Lisa sent me.. Loreal jet-set shine (raise the roof) its a flakie!! sinfulcolor polish Sugar Sugar, Sally hansen HIDDEN TREASURE.. oh yeh U read it right....weeeeeeee!! I've got the SH Hidden treasure, i've read lots of reviews of this flakie polish and now I know why lots of bloggers are loving this..this HT is totally FABULOUS!! she also sent me SH right said red, color club art of seduction, OPI royal raja ruby,maybelline express finish glitter red comet which I think quite similar on China glaze Ruby pumps, I've got also zoya lip gloss and last but not the least... 5 fauxnad plates from chez-delaney!!!
thank u so much Lisa..I love all the polishes that u sent for me!! thank u.. thank u.. thank u...XOXO!!
thanks for looking!!
happy polish!ing! xoxo


8 comments:

Tassa said...

I love it! :)

lelila said...

OMG! I'm green with envy with that SH Hidden Treasure, do you anyone who can buy that for me haha

Unknown said...

so lovely !!

Enamel Girl said...

That was so sweet of Lisa. Enjoy your new goodies, especially HT!!!

ThRiSzHa said...

thanks ladies!!
@lelila- sis I can share some of my Sh hidden treasure with u :D

Katrina said...

what a pretty mani! =)

Jesa said...

LOVE! I'm such a nail color addict so pretty!

Lovely blog :)

Cheers, Jesa

Saori said...

Very nice from her & you're right, what she does is exceptionnal !!!