Sunday, December 5, 2010

RANDOM STUFFS

Hi ladies.. first of all I want to thank  SONNE  for I was in her Top 6 nail art blogger favorite.. go check out her blog and see fab nail art & stuffs..thank u so much xoxo..

Just like to share with u some of my random stuffs I got this past few weeks.. but before that let me share to my NOTD using the Pre-cut water slide decals

"SWIRLS"
here's one of my fave pre-cut water slide decal design
u can purchase it here via email


I received my prize from Tartofraises "autumn nail art contest 2010"
thank u so much Tarto.. Ü 

crackling polish from adnails-manucure.com


Makeup & polish mania package from Anastacia 
got so much stuffs from Korea..
thanks V3 LVe all the polishes & stuffs XD


cutex hauls 

 fantasy makers
"Black pearl & red devil" 
Thanks Tita!

DIFF nail polish these polishes are locally available is some places here in the Philippines
but I haven't seen this kind of polish here in Manila so I made a lil swap from my friend to have & try this polish..and this polish is made in Thailand.. thanks Eina!! XD

I have some nail & cuticle cream.. I love the lush cuticle cream but it's always out of stock in the Lush store.. while hunting some polish stuffs I saw this product on a local department store here in the metro so I grab this sally hansen strengthening nail cream  for me to try on..have u try this product? what's ur favorite cuticle or nail cream?
thats all for today.. thanks for looking!!
happy polishing everyone!! 

18 comments:

Charming Nails said...

Water Decals mani is funny :)

Camille said...

those swirls are so cool! and your haul? Wow. =)

Tessa said...

wow you've been spoiled :) I can see that hihi! Love your nails. The waterdecals are very very pretty :D And how the heck do you keep your nails this long ;)? Maybe you can make a post about the products you use :)

x0x0 http://tesjoesblog.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Wahou you've got so many things!!!
You're lucky!!
Have fun with these babies!!

Anastacia said...

WOW! thats a lot of awesome goodies!
Glad u like my polishes for u :)

ThRiSzHa said...

thank u so much ladies!!

Unknown said...

I love to watch your pictures, there are all so beautiful!

Unknown said...

Nice haul of nail goodies. As for cuticle care I swear by either Crative's Solar Oil (brush applicator), Barielle Intensive nail oil (brush) or the Orly Cuticle care complex (dropper, and slightly thicker than the others)

Joice said...

Swirlieeeessssssss! *is hypnotized*

Libby's Pink Vanity said...

Wow on the water decals!!! That is just wild! I'll get me some of them, I like!!!

Freshie said...

Those swirls are super fun!

o said...

I love that decal!

Arie said...

So many pretty things to play with, yay!! lucky girl :).

Jem said...

i was down with the flu yesterday so i wasn't able to do a lot of online activities yesterday..
>_<

great stuff,sweetie!

that water decal is amazing!
next year i'll be jumping in the bandwagon na din & i'll be able to sport nail looks that's almost as good as yours...almost lang..haha!

-Diana- said...

Wow what a lovely new stuff :)

Aurora's Nails said...

Wow, those are cool manis! The first is hypnotizing haha

Zarina Villanueva said...

You're really blessed sis!
Amazing nail designs. =)

Zarina Villanueva said...

You're really blessed sis!
Amazing nail designs. =)