Monday, August 8, 2011

Stiletto Gel Nails

Hi everyone A week ago I was invited for a 3 days acrylic, polygel seminar training of JUST NAIL International by Roland Wong.. I learned a lot of technique and proper way on applying acrylic on nails using nail tips, dual form and nail form and 3D acrylic nail art.. also I learned the proper application of gels and learned new designs using gel colors.. it as such a great experience to be part of the 3 days seminar training.. here are some photos during the seminar training...



samples of nail art designs using gels & acrylic

3D mold acrylic

3D acrylic nail art




Me & Mam Bela (Just Nail  Master Nail Educator)







and after the seminar I apply everything that I've learned and heres my stiletto gel nails..
I'm not a Nail-Pro and so I am not sure if the I made a correct thickness and shape of the stiletto but then practice makes perfect ;)




21 comments:

Anna said...

Gorgeous!♥

ThRiSzHa said...

@anna thank u... ;)

Unknown said...

They are gorgeous!!! Great job :)

Unknown said...

Glad for you!
The tips are so amazing!!

-Diana- said...

That is soo cool :)

Abygail said...

Wow! May ganyan na pala ngayon!
Magkano naman daw yung 3-day seminar nila, at kelan ulit? Thanks!

ThRiSzHa said...

thank u ladies...

Anonymous said...

Neat! Lovely things you guys did there!

Unknown said...

Happy birthday!!

-Diana- said...

I saw on Anastacia's blog that it is your birthday today :) So happy birthday to you! xoxox

ABBY said...

The design is so pretty!! btw did you find where we can purchase the winnie the pooh image plate??? I've been dying to get my hands on any winnie the pooh plates. thanks!

Pls follow me back :)

http://nailp0lishaddicti0n.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

nice job! I would like to invite you to join Tinypinkbow's blogger contest :D You can check the details here: http://tinypinkbow.multiply.com/journal/item/36/TinyPinkBow_Bloggers_Contest Thanks :*

Katie said...

Love these stiletto nails! Makes me want to get some!

Perles & Paillettes said...

Wow, I don't really like Stilettos but I admire the work you did with these, the shape looks perfect and I love the design you did on it :)

Unknown said...

i just i wanna tell one word this is : GREAT

Unknown said...

JOHANNE it's you ..yaah greatt blog as i say .me too i have a blog ..wlc to my blog and tell me if you like it cuz that's so cool ;)if you like it

Mae Espiritu Makeup Obra said...

belated Happy Birthday..

(So) Originail said...

love stilleto!you make these really wonderul ♥ (sorry, my english is veryyy bad^^)

ThRiSzHa said...

thanks ladies..
@art of nail thank u for ur bday greetings..

Istituto Marangoni said...

New York University
hi,
nice post, thanks for sharing...

Anonymous said...

Very nice and intricate designs.....I love them all.....I hope I can also attend to this kind of workshop......cool....