Wednesday, March 14, 2012

UBERLOAD FRANKEN

HI everyone!! as i promise I'll post my franken polish UBERLOAD swatches..


"FRANKEN UBERLOAD"
UBERLOAD is a mixture of multi colored flakies, multi chrome pigments & irregular shape of iridescent glitters, flakies and pigments that have a holo effect.


I used 14 different brands of iridescent glitters, flakies, pigments
Ingredients:

cc covered in diamonds
multi chrome glitter pigment
sinful pearl harbor
labell orange flakies
labelle green flakies
labelle blue/purple flakies
inglot 202
inglot 205
inglot 203
SH hidden treasure
blue pearl pigment
purple/green chromatic pigments
kiko 270
OPI DS Shimmer


A blur shot to show the holo effects of it..

14 comments:

Tartofraises said...

wow !!!!! amazing franken !! I absolutely love it !! the most beautiful flakie nail polish i've seen !

Tartofraises said...

wow !!!!! amazing franken !! I absolutely love it !! the most beautiful flakie nail polish i've seen !

-Diana- said...

I love it...really like all those colors <3

Ida said...

Omg!!! Ang ganda! :D

Unknown said...

This franken is epic! I can't imagine trying to combine all of those with this result in mind, but the product is amazing!

Jem said...

i died,moja, then i went to flaky heaven!
hahaha

EVERYTHINGSDIAMOND said...

*hot flash* Now how do we get it LOL!

magickknitter said...

EPIC! lovelovelovelove!!!!!!!

Paulina said...

Amazing! love it!

Paulina said...

amazing! love it!

JQ said...

Woohooo! That's so BLAM! Love it!
Haven't been around in awhile. Good to be surfing all the eye candy again!

Smaltoitaliano said...

G-R-E-A-T-!

Nails and Pets said...

I love your franken !! It is my first visit in your blog and I am ejoying it. I am following it from now :)
I would like to visit and follow my blog too. Nails&Pets - nailspets.blogspot.com

Cristina Braga said...

perfect!!!